Ponzio’s is committed to protecting our employees and guests. As we return to our daily lives, we pledge to you, our guests, to continue to be a leader in health, safety and sanitation practices
Our Promise to You
Our Promise to You.
• We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices.
• All employees will pass a health check or complete a health survey prior to each shift.
• All seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
• Hand sanitizer will be available to all customers and employees until phased out.
• We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
• We will clean and sanitize each dining area after every use.
• Place settings, utensils, menus and condiments will either be single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
• We will post the Ponzio’s promise at our entrances so everyone understands the steps we must all take to keep our communities safe.
Your Promise to us:
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough or shortness of breath), please help everyone safe by staying home.
• You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and other customers and employees.
• If you have any questions about the Ponzio’s Promise, please ask for a manager or owner who will happy to assist you.